Airbnb Calculator: How Much Can I Make on Airbnb?
Free Rental Property Calculator
Short-term rentals earn up to three times more than traditional long-term rentals. By analyzing the booking activity of over 10 million vacation rentals globally on Airbnb and Vrbo, Rentalizer can predict what any home around the world would earn as a vacation rental.
View comparable rental properties, seasonal trends, and occupancy projections all in one simple report.
Introducing the Airbnb Rental Calculator
Until now, determining the potential earnings of a vacation rental has been a bit of a guessing game. We know they’re profitable, but how profitable? At what point do short-term rentals really make sense?
Enter Rentalizer, the vacation rental industry’s premier Airbnb profit calculator. After entering any address in the world along with the number of bedrooms and how many guests it accommodates, our short-term rental calculator will provide projections for the following insights:
- Annual Revenue
- Average Daily Rate
- Occupancy Rate
- 12-month future forecasts
- An analysis of similar rentals in your neighborhood
How Does the Airbnb Profit Calculator Work?
Upon entering an address, Rentalizer compiles an extensive list of nearby properties and creates an index based on relevance. The more similar the property’s attributes — the more of a bearing it has on our calculation.
Rentalizer also factors in market-wide metrics such as seasonality, rental demand, and revenue growth in its final calculation.
By comparing like with like, our Airbnb estimator is able to make extremely accurate assumptions on the earning potential for any address, anywhere in the world. As a result, users are able to know exactly how much their properties could earn if listed as a full-time rental.
Uses for the Airbnb Income Calculator
Whether you’re researching your first short-term rental or looking to expand an existing portfolio, Rentalizer is a versatile tool to be used at any stage of your journey.
Here are the primary uses for our Airbnb profit calculator:
- First-time hosts looking to answer the question, “Is Airbnb profitable?”
- Second-home owners wondering if converting to a short-term rental is worth it.
- Investors and property managers looking to gauge the value of a new acquisition and estimate Airbnb revenue.
- Real estate agents looking to advise buyers on the Airbnb income potential of a second home or investment property.
- Arbitrage investors analyzing the profit margin between long-term rents and short-term returns.