Airbnb Calculator: How Much Can I Make on Airbnb?
Estimate the real short-term rental revenue potential of any property, anywhere.
Free Vacation Rental Calculator
Did you know short-term rentals earn up to 3X more than traditional long-term rentals? Rentalizer™ uses data from over 10 million Airbnb and VRBO listings to accurately predict earning potential for any property in the world.
We're the #1 Airbnb revenue calculator and we just got even better. Explore our NEW features to finally uncover the real value of your vacation rental.
- Estimate vacation rental appreciation or depreciation.
- Determine if it’s a good time to buy or sell a property.
- Estimate future returns on your property based on seasonality.
Determine Your Potential
Rentalizer™ — Your Airbnb Calculator
Until now, determining the potential earnings of a vacation rental has been a guessing game. We know they’re profitable, but how profitable? At what point does a short-term rental really make a good investment? Will it continue to appreciate in value?
Enter Rentalizer™, the vacation rental industry’s #1 Airbnb profit calculator. Enter any address in the world and we'll share a custom projection for:
- Annual Revenue
- Average Daily Rate
- Occupancy Rate
- Future appreciation or depreciation
- Seasonality's impact on profits
- A competitive analysis of rentals in your neighborhood
Understand the Competition
How Does the Airbnb Calculator Work?
Upon entering an address, Rentalizer compiles an extensive list of nearby properties and creates an index based on relevance. The more similar the property’s attributes, the more bearing it has on our calculation.
Rentalizer also factors in market-wide vacation rental metrics such as seasonality, rental demand, and revenue growth.
By comparing like with like, our Airbnb estimator is able to make extremely accurate assumptions on the earning potential for any address, anywhere in the world. As a result, users are able to know how much their properties could earn if listed as a full-time short-term rental.
Answer Vacation Rental Questions
Uses for a Short-Term Rental Calculator
Whether you’re researching your first short-term rental or looking to expand your portfolio, Rentalizer is here to help you identify the most profitable property. Here are some primary uses for our short-term rental calculator:
- First-time hosts looking to answer the question, “Is Airbnb profitable?”
- Second-home owners wondering if short-term renting is worth it.
- Investors and property managers looking to gauge the value of a new acquisition and estimate Airbnb revenue.
- Real estate agents looking to advise buyers on the Airbnb income potential of an investment property.
- Arbitrage investors analyzing the profit margin between long-term rents and short-term returns.
Airbnb Investment FAQs
Wondering how much you can make with an Airbnb or if vacation rentals are profitable? Here are some answers to your most frequently asked questions.