AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry. In just a few short years, AirDNA has established itself as the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2021 and beyond.
We have 70 -100 inbound sales queries a week from all over the world and from a range of industries. We are looking to add more talented sales folks who can close these leads. Our primary sales office is located in Barcelona but we are looking to hire our first Denver based account executives to help us grow our business.
We continue to get great press coverage as the authoritative source on vacation rentals in the industry and we are at that inflection point where some great hires could catapult us towards becoming a huge company. Are you up for the challenge?
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track and maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our Hubspot CRM
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Continuously work to stay on the cutting edge of industry and market trends
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, customer success, and product managers
- Achieve goals in closed business, pipeline generation, and leading indicators to ensure the account executive and the companies continue to exceed targets
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- A great sales background with a +2 year history of excellent performance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A cheerful disposition – we don’t want to work with the grumpy
- A head for numbers – we sell data – it’s not hard, but you have to have a decent grasp of the product
The AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work hard. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We’re risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
At AirDNA, we believe that a diverse team is a key part of building a great company. If you want to work with us, we want to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.