Demand Generation Marketer
AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry. In two short years, AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2018.
Digital marketer focused on optimization and scale for multi-channel direct response campaigns and account-based demand generation.
We are looking for a rockstar digital marketer used to running outbound direct response campaigns for SaaS products across a variety of media and channels. Think outbound growth hacking meets ecommerce and ABM. You will own all of AirDNA’s paid digital marketing efforts and will tirelessly optimize campaigns and channels to maximize LTV, reduce churn and drive market penetration. You will work closely with content strategy, PR, data science, and product marketing to source content and ensure competitive advantage. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
- Support top of the funnel efforts to drive online sales volume and offline MQLs; you have an always-be-learning attitude, identify value proposition mismatches and improve conversion rates with every campaign
- Tactically deploy microsegmented search, display and video ads across third-party exchanges, including AdWords, programmatic platforms, etc. with an eye for brand strategy and consistency and deep experience in testing retargeting campaigns
- Define optimal pre-conversion touchpoint strategy and content plan and optimize landing pages in tandem with digital content strategist and sales team
- Identify ownable keyword opportunities and collaborate with content marketers to build onsite strategies; implement learnings in advertising approach and outbound ABM strategies
- Source and implement unique paid partnership opportunities and sponsorships to drive additional exposure
- Understand sales triggers and develop user paths that optimize direct conversions and MQLs based on ad engagement and customer journey; uncover operational efficiencies
- Effectively communicate digital marketing choices and direction to multiple stakeholders with research, marketing best practices and objective facts
- A minimum of four years of digital demand generation experience; experience with AdWords, Adroll, Drip, social media exchanges, programmatic exchanges and automation preferred
- Ability to quickly move from ideation and strategic planning to tactical implementation, building consensus and alignment across all internal and partner channels
- A deep understanding of pre-sales nurturing and customer journeys to align message with the right audience and maximize conversions
- Experience setting up and testing campaigns -- messaging, creative, audience, bid strategy -- for effectiveness and ROI, and a passion for digital advertising
- Comfortable-to-proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress, HTML, Optimizely, Hubspot, Drip
- Experience with supporting offline advertising efforts with online efforts in a plus
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. Ability to give & take feedback respectfully.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in startup or agency environment, with experience marketing in the travel, financial or data analytics industries
- Competitive cash comp and benefits. The only ramen consumed by our team members is the trendy variety that's served with seaweed and a soft boiled egg
- Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success
- We have a great LoDo office space, a short walk from the Union Station light-rail stop. Enjoy coffee, tea, beer, snacks, bike parking and great food and drink nearby.
The AirDNA Team
We're a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work our asses off. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We're risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day. We say NO to politics & drama.
Email us to apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected], and include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- What are you really good at?
- Where do you want to grow?
- How would a job at AirDNA help you get there?