AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry. In two short years, AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm.
The first version of our MarketMinder app was released in August 2017 and gained immediate traction. Now we’re looking to take it to the next level and expand our front-end team so we can deliver more, faster. Working closely with our Senior Front End Engineer, you’ll implement new features and workflows. We work with the latest and greatest technologies, such as React, Redux, and D3. We make sure our UI works well on all screen sizes. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
- Anywhere from 0-3 years of experience
- UI framework experience, ideally with React, and related libraries like redux, redux-saga, webpack, and babel
- Able to work with a range of RESTful APIs and work with large sets of data within a front-end environment
- Nice to have experience with data visualization using D3, highchart, or similar frameworks
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Interest in automation and testing
- Bonus points for experience in the hospitality, real estate or vacation rental industry
- Competitive cash comp and benefits. The only ramen consumed by our team members is the trendy variety that’s served with seaweed and a soft boiled egg
- Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success
- We have a great LoDo office space, a short walk from the Union Station light-rail stop. Enjoy coffee, tea, beer, snacks, bike parking and great food and drink nearby.
The AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work our asses off. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We’re risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day. We say NO to politics & drama.
Email us to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].