AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry and inspiring entrepreneurship in hospitality around the world. AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar short-term rental industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2019 and beyond.
AirDNA is looking for a driven, ambitious and capable DevOps Engineer to support and expand our cloud-based infrastructure supporting our industry leading short term rental analytics platform. The AirDNA infrastructure currently processes billions of data points and hosts databases well into terabyte-size ranges, making this an interesting and challenging opportunity.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Revamp and improve our deployment pipelines
- Enhance our data monitoring and metrics
- Be responsible for identifying bottlenecks and improving performance of all our systems
- Ensure all necessary monitoring, alerting and backup solutions are in place
- Further develop and enforce security best practices
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- 4 or more years of experience working in DevOps
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon AWS
- Expertise with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
- Scripting / development experience
- Experience in any of the following is considered to be an asset: GCP (Google Cloud Computing), CircleCI, Python / Golang, gRPC / Protobuf, Postgres, Elastic Beanstalk, Kafka + Zookeeper / Pub-Sub
- Competitive cash comp and benefits.
- Meaningful equity upside – We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success.
- Snacks & team events – Our Chief Snack Officer stocks the kitchen with coffee, tea, and snacks. We have monthly office lunches, and make room for team-events a few times a year.
- Location, location, location – We have a great office space in downtown Denver, a short walk from Union Station, Larimer Square, and the 16th St Mall.
About the AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work hard. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We’re risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
At AirDNA, we believe that a diverse team is a key part of building a great company. If you want to work with us, we want to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.