Digital Content Strategist
AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry. In two short years, AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2018.
End-to-end content pro who loves nurturing an idea, developing the content strategy to support it, optimizing the content for unique audiences, and tactically implementing. Rinse and repeat.
We are looking for a versatile and proactive marketer with SEO experience to support our inbound growth hacking and outreach efforts. You will own digital content strategy for the brand and act as storyteller-in-chief in developing compelling content for disparate user groups across SaaS e-commerce and direct, offline sales. While you will be have editorial control over all content, we want you to empower you to determine how to push the right content, to the right audience, at the right time, through ongoing testing and data-driven optimization. You will work closely with PR, data science, demand gen, and product marketing to source ideas and run tactical implementation. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
- Ideate, implement, manage and test inbound campaigns, optimizing a robust SEO strategy that supports both ecommerce and account based marketing efforts to drive MQLs; you are a continual doer, shipping content weekly
- Build community and drive brand evangelism across social media, forums and partner networks; understand our community of potential users and address their pain points
- Establish public brand personas with a clearly defined tone and consistent voice, reframing content format and approach by audience and channel
- Support content partnership and affiliate relationships through development of sales content and management of affiliate payouts
- Leverage best practices from top of the funnel experiments and repurpose for existing subscribers, developing content for specific lifecycle and persona based triggers, to maximize LTV and reduce churn
- Effectively communicate content development choices and direction to multiple stakeholders with research, marketing best practices and objective facts
- A minimum of four years of content marketing experience; experience with email, affiliate marketing, social media marketing, and automation preferred
- Ability to quickly move from ideation and strategic planning to tactical implementation, building consensus and alignment across all internal and partner channels
- A deep understanding of personas, customer journeys, and SEO best practices to develop effective communication and ensure relevant content reaches the right audience
- Experience setting up and testing campaigns for effectiveness and ROI, and a passion for content marketing and brand evangelism
- Comfortable-to-proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress, HTML, CSS, Google Analytics,
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. Ability to give & take feedback respectfully.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in startup or agency environment, with experience marketing in the travel, financial or data analytics industries
- Competitive cash comp and benefits. The only ramen consumed by our team members is the trendy variety that's served with seaweed and a soft boiled egg
- Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success
- We have a great LoDo office space, a short walk from the Union Station light-rail stop. Enjoy coffee, tea, beer, snacks, bike parking and great food and drink nearby.
The AirDNA Team
We're a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work our asses off. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We're risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day. We say NO to politics & drama.
Email us to apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected], and include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- What are you really good at?
- Where do you want to grow?
- How would a job at AirDNA help you get there?