Email Marketing Manager
AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry. In just a few short years, AirDNA has established itself as the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2020 and beyond.
We are democratizing lodging one customer at a time.
AirDNA currently receives over 350 new email subscribers each day ranging from Airbnb hosts to investors and property managers. Sourced from powerful organic and paid marketing campaigns, these subscribers are test driving MarketMinder, our flagship platform for vacation rental data and analytics.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced email marketer who will own the lifecycle of these subscribers and convert more freemium users to paid monthly subscribers. We’re looking for a rockstar digital marketer who understands the nuances of newsletters, nurture content, churn, promos, product launches, and thought leadership. Spend your days geeking out in the weeds on subject line A/B tests and CTA color buttons — while also reporting high-level strategy and analytics to C-level staff.
When you’re not building email campaigns, you’ll help chip in on various content needs — blog posts, social media, B2B gated content, and more.
- Deep experience with Hubspot email automation — if you do not have experience with Hubspot, please do not apply.
- 3+ years experience managing drip campaigns
- Experience building dynamic, highly-targeted messaging tailored to distinct buyer personas (ie. making sure real estate investors and hosts receive unique content)
- Experience creating flows based on user activity and a “choose your own adventure” model
- Own lead scoring and attribution models for email (“X email contributed to $X revenue”)
- At your core you’re a stellar copywriter and written communicator. Reading snappy ad copy makes you weirdly happy.
- Keen eye for design — work with our design team to ensure your emails both sound good and look good.
- Own post-sale education emails that nudge our audience towards new features to increase stickiness and brand loyalty.
Could be a good fit if you…
- Have worked on scaling SaaS products with both enterprise and e-commerce components
- Want to work with passionate, curious people that value transparency and asking for more of themselves and each other
- Are comfortable with taking partial requirements and developing your own action plan to deliver against them
- Have strong copywriting and communication skills
- Comfortable-to-proficient in HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, and Amplitude
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. Ability to give & take feedback respectfully.
- Are self-driven and autonomous, but work well collaborating across teams
- Have a creative and analytical approach to problem-solving—we love data
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
The AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work hard. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We’re risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
At AirDNA, we believe that a diverse team is a key part of building a great company. If you want to work with us, we want to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- What are you really good at?
- Where do you want to grow?
- How would a job at AirDNA help you get there?