AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry. AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2019.
You will be the leader of our engineering team and will be responsible for caring for the team, hiring more developers, contributing to the code base, and coordinating the delivery of new features. Our SaaS platform consists of a complex data ingest pipeline, Spark-based modeling, APIs, and a sophisticated React front-end. We are executing on several priorities at a breakneck pace, and we need a tech-focused engineering leader to orchestrate it all.
- Have experience leading a technical team of 5+ and are good at coaching teammates in all phases of their career.
- A great communicator that understands context is more important than control.
- Can establish credibility with mad programming skills and broad architectural knowledge of how the full stack of a complex SaaS application works.
- Demonstrated successful experience working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Expert in one backend programming language & framework (Python & Flask preferred) and still interested in contributing to the code base.
- Experience developing data and analytics focused SaaS applications.
- Deep database knowledge, having worked with a range of technologies, such as Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift.
- Our tech stack and toolset includes Python, Flask, Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Spark/Databricks, Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud, CircleCI, Github, Sentry, Kibana, React, Redux & D3. Bonus points if you have experience with any of these tools or related technologies.
- Competitive cash comp and benefits – The only ramen consumed by our team members is the trendy variety that’s served with seaweed and a soft boiled egg.
- Meaningful equity upside – We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success.
- Snacks & team events – Our Chief Snack Officer stocks the kitchen with coffee, tea, and snacks. We have monthly office lunches, and make room for team-events a few times a year.
- Location, location, location – We have a great office space in LoDo, a short walk from Union Station, Larimer Square, and the 16th St Mall.
The AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work hard. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We’re risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
Email us to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].