Head of Marketing
AirDNA is a data & analytics startup that empowers vacation rental entrepreneurs around the world. AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of market research and competitive insights for the $180 billion dollar private accommodation industry.
- Content Generation: Ensure we have the right content to market our SaaS products and B2B solutions. Deliver high-quality product marketing materials and collateral (brochures, presentations, web pages, etc.) and content to support our demand generation and awareness campaigns (ebooks, white papers, webcasts, videos, blogs, etc.).
- Demand Generation: Develop audience strategy across the display, social, and digital video channels and manage the outsourced execution of paid campaigns.
- Market & Competitive Intelligence: Know our target audience. Know the competition and how to position against them. Keep abreast of industry trends. Transfer this knowledge to the rest of marketing, sales and other departments.
- Product launches: Partner closely with Product Management on launch planning and execution, collaborating on supporting announcements, blogs, and press releases
- Branding: Position the company as the leader that it is, through a concise message and positioning, distilled across all areas of the organization
- 8+ years in a digital marketing role with experience encompassing SEM, SEO, PPC and landing page optimization
- 2+ years of experience with a SaaS company, ideally in the data & analytics space
QUALITIES & PERSONALITY TRAITS PREFERRED
- Fluency with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Amplitude and event tracking tools to set goals and track user behavior
- Creative and Analytical: Marketing is both an art and a science, and your ability to balance brand and performance is second nature.
- Strong copywriter that is at ease writing in depth analytical stories and articulating the value proposition of data driven decision making.
Experience in the hospitality, real estate or vacation rental industry
- Competitive cash comp
- Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success
- Free coffee, beer, snacks, and cornhole at our offices at Galvanize on Platte in Denver
We're a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work our asses off. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We're risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day. We say NO to politics and drama.
Email us to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.