HEAD OF SALES – BARCELONA OFFICE
In two short years, AirDNA has established itself as the leading provider of data & analytics powering the vacation rental revolution. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hedge funds, hotels, universities, real estate investors and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2018.
AirDNA’s growth is at 100% y-o-y and our conversion to a SaaS business model is showing no signs of slowing. The right hires should accelerate this – are you the person we’re looking for?
AirDNA is looking for a Head of Sales that can drive our sales team to the next level. We receive 70 to 100 leads a week, divided 50/50 into B2B and B2C sales, and our strong sales team work hard to close the former.
Success in this role will directly affect the success of the overall business. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company and work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Bringing data-driven rigor to AirDNA’s sales processes.
- Utilizing inspired people management skills to motivate and bring the best out of the team.
- Designing and analyzing robust metrics to build out and achieve KPIs,and curate a successful outbound sales strategy.
- Hiring the right people to accelerate growth. You will initially have five direct reports, but will almost immediately look to expand that number with a data-driven hiring program.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to live, breathe and perpetuate AirDNA’s company values of being Happy, Hungry and Honest.
- Have an incredible, verifiable background building sales teams from 5 to 50+ within a SaaS environment.
- Know every word of Predictable Revenue and be a disciple of building predictable, scalable sales organizations.
- Have a strong knowledge of straight-forward and complex sales structures. AirDNA’s customers vary from $100 to $20,000 a month and the sales team needs to be able to operate in both environments.
- Be able to work with existing tech stacks (Hubspot, Zendesk) to build out reliable KPIs and then be held to account for the metrics defined.
- Have experience selling APIs to corporate clients in line with the future of AirDNA’s biggest sales opportunities.
- Raw ambition to build a great company and make a lot of money in the process.
- An excellent track record in sales to provide guidance and credibility to the sales team.
- Have successful experience building out a team of SDRs.
What We Offer
- A base annual salary of €60,000.
- Up to 100% annual bonus based on performance.
- A genuinely supportive and cheerful team.
- Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success.
- Free coffee, tea and a large,friendly community at our office inBetahaus Barcelona.
The AirDNA Team
We are a tight-knit group who like to work hard, but also believe in work/life balance. We want to make work a fun environment you’ll want to be part of. Life is never boring here – we all wear multiple hats and are working on at least five projects at a time. We're risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.