AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry and inspiring entrepreneurship in hospitality around the world. AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar short-term rental industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2019.
AirDNA is looking for a Product Analyst to steer and guide the process of developing new and improved features from conception to launch. This position supports the product team with implementation, validation, and tracking new releases, as well as identifying high-value user groups for marketing and sales. The perfect candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and is able to provide actionable insights with minimal direction. You will directly support the growth of the business and should be able to juggle answering important business questions while also handling day-to-day technical maintenance. You will be the point-person on all things related to user data and analytics, from data ingestion, maintenance and tracking, to understanding and reporting. You will report directly to the CEO and V.P. of Marketing.
- Explore and visualize user data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, and user segmentation
- Monitor the health of new product releases through A/B testing, error tracking, and KPI benchmarking
- Prepare and deliver weekly actionable executive presentations to strategically meet growth objectives
- Create documentation and project artifacts such as analytics schema, user stories, and technical requirements and work collaboratively in an agile environment
- 3+ years experience as an analyst focusing on utilizing data to provide detailed insights to key stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Expert user of Excel, Google Sheets, or Python and associated data science libraries
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Redshift) and proficiency in using query languages, such as SQL
- Good applied statistics skills, such as hypothesis testing and A/B testing
- BS/MS in mathematics, business, economics, or other quantitative discipline, or equivalent experience
- Bonus points for experience in the hospitality, real estate or vacation rental industry
- Added bonus points for experience working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive cash comp and benefits.
- Meaningful equity upside – We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success.
- Snacks & team events – Our Chief Snack Officer stocks the kitchen with coffee, tea, and snacks. We have monthly office lunches, and make room for team-events a few times a year.
- Location, location, location – We have a great office space in LoDo, a short walk from Union Station, Larimer Square, and the 16th St Mall.
About the AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work hard. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We’re risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
At AirDNA, we believe that a diverse team is a key part of building a great company. If you want to work with us, we want to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Click here to apply.