PRODUCT MANAGER – DENVER OFFICE
In two short years, AirDNA has established itself as the leading provider of data & analytics powering the vacation rental revolution. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hedge funds, hotels, universities, real estate investors and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2018.
AirDNA’s growth is at 100% y-o-y and our conversion to a SaaS business model is showing no signs of slowing. The right hires should accelerate this – are you the person we’re looking for?
You will own the full product lifecycle of our two core SAAS products, MarketMinder & Investment Explorer. We are looking for a Product Manager with experience and a passion for taking customer data and identifying a product vision that solves their problems. You will work closely with our CEO and engineering team to define and execute our product strategy.
Success in this role will directly affect the success of the overall business. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company and work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning complete Product Lifecycle for our two core SAAS products.
- Being a market expert, and learning everything about the competition and product landscape.
- Analyzing the short-term rental market and identifying the best areas to focus. The technology landscape is changing fast, and we need your help analyzing market trends to help drive our product strategy.
- Knows what Airbnb and vacation rentals is all about – you are a user and ideally, have been a host.
- Gathering feedback on product functionality, direction, and new ideas from our teams in sales and customer success.
- Designing and running customer research projects to get product feedback and test new ideas using a variety of techniques.
- Managing the release process for your products by working with our marketing, sales and customer success teams to ensure new products and improvements are understood, promoted, and used by our customers.
- Analyzing the impact of product changes and adjusting the course of the product.
- Experience working with SaaS products in a research, business analyst, or product owner capacity preferably with an analytics application.
- 3+ years’ experience as a product manager or equivalent experience taking web applications from idea to implementation in a cross-functional agile team.
- Familiarity, or interest in, a wide variety of research, design, and analysis techniques for understanding products, markets and customers including: discovery, competitive analysis, product concept validation, and prototype testing.
- You have demonstrated successful experience working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative, entrepreneurial environment, in a cross-functional capacity.
What We Offer
- An annual salary of USD $120,000 - $150,000.
- A genuinely supportive and cheerful team.
- Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success.
- Free coffee, beer, snacks, and corn hole at our offices at Galvanize on Platte St in Denver, CO.
The AirDNA Team
We are a tight-knit group who like to work hard, but also believe in work/life balance. We want to make work a fun environment you’ll want to be part of. Life is never boring here – we all wear multiple hats and are working on at least five projects at a time. We're risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.