Senior Data Infrastructure Engineer
AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry. In two short years, AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2019.
You will be a key player in our lean, mean and growing platform team. This includes developing and maintaining the systems that support our industry leading SaaS applications, API platforms and data collection and processing systems. We are deep into the categories of big data and fast data as we’re developing systems that can process data across millions of properties and provide human real-time results. You will build an analytics pipeline and data exploration platform that scales and expose it to our internal research team and our customers through REST-based APIs and other approaches. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
- Experience building production-quality systems to work with large amounts of data,
- Experience developing data and analytics focused SaaS applications,
- Database guru having worked with a range of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and no-SQL databases (Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift),
- Experience with relational data stores such as MySQL or PostgreSQL and ideally one or more NoSQL data stores (e.g. Redis, Cassandra),
- Strong passion about automation, testing, and code quality,
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering,
- Our tech stack and toolset includes Python, Flask, Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Spark/Databricks, Airflow, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, and Google Cloud, CircleCI, Github, Sentry. Bonus points if you have experience with any of these or similar technologies.
- Competitive cash comp and benefits. The only ramen consumed by our team members is the trendy variety that’s served with seaweed and a soft boiled egg
- Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success
- We have a great LoDo office space, a short walk from the Union Station light-rail stop. Enjoy coffee, tea, beer, snacks, bike parking and great food and drink nearby.
The AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work our asses off. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We’re risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day. We say NO to politics & drama.
Email us to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].