Senior Front-End Engineer
AirDNA is a technology startup revolutionizing the vacation rental industry and inspiring entrepreneurship in hospitality around the world. AirDNA has established itself as the the leading provider of data and analytics for the $140 billion dollar short-term rental industry. Our customer roster includes a who’s who of investment banks, hotels, hedge funds, real estate investors, and vacation rental pros. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and looking to take the world by storm in 2021 and beyond.
AirDNA is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to help build out our suite of customer-facing applications and internal tools. You’ll be using technologies such as React and TypeScript to build highly interactive data visualizations and analytical tools, reacting dynamically to all screen sizes. You’ll partner closely with our Product and Engineering teams to define, scope and implement high quality code and deliver products that delight our customers. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- ● Single Page Application experience, with React and related libraries
- ● Comfortable working with REST APIs, fetching data and building a UI to display it
Nice to have
- Experience with data visualization using D3, Recharts, or similar frameworks
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Interest in automation and testing (we use Cypress and Jest)
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Bonus points for experience in the hospitality, real estate or vacation rental industry
- React Query
- Competitive cash comp and benefits. The only ramen consumed by our team members is the trendy variety that’s served with seaweed and a soft boiled egg
- ● Meaningful equity upside. We are small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success
- ● We have a great LoDo office space, a short walk from the Union Station light-rail stop. Enjoy coffee, tea, beer, snacks, bike parking and great food and drink nearby.
- ● 401K Option
- ● Dog friendly office
- ● RTD Commuter Benefits – My Ride card
- ● Free lunch in office daily
About the AirDNA Team
We’re a tight-knit group who care about empowering the next generation of shared economy entrepreneurs. We like to work hard. We believe in work/life balance because we make work a fun environment you’ll want to be a part of. We all wear multiple hats and are working on at least 5 projects at a time. Life is never boring here. We’re risk takers. We care about each other and lend helping hands all day, every day.
At AirDNA, we believe that a diverse team is a key part of building a great company. If you want to work with us, we want to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Click here to apply.