You will own the UI/UX for our two core SAAS products, MarketMinder & Investment Explorer as well as interaction design throughout the Airdna.co website. We are looking for a versatile and proactive designer with a strong html/css background and understanding of atomic and pattern based UI development. You will work closely with our executive and engineering team to define and execute our product strategy. This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
- Active in every stage of product user experience lifecycle, including product & feature ideation and definition, user research, rapid prototyping, UI design and testing.
- Will collaborate with product management, developers, and engineers to solve design problems and create flexible, intuitive and scalable UI and UX solutions for the core products.
- Advocate for users and user centered design practices while collaborating across multiple project teams to deliver the best experience for end users.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps to effectively communicate initial interaction and design ideas.
- Create and conduct test plans to measure usability and gather user feedback.
- Develop UI mockups and functional prototypes (lo and high fidelity) that clearly illustrate product experience and maintain company brand/voice.
- Effectively communicate design choices & direction to multiple stakeholders with research, design principles, and objective facts.
- Actively contributes to establishing strong design culture and adherence to best practices and standards, with a keen awareness of trends and innovations within the short-term rental industry.
QUALITIES & PERSONAL TRAITS
- A minimum of four years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive web design and frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Deep knowledge communicating stories with data, and designing data centric products
- Ability to quickly prototype dynamic mid/high-fidelity mockups & functional interaction models.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, personas, sitemaps
- Ability to work within & contribute to existing design system and patterns library.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. Ability to give & take feedback respectfully.
- Proficiency in graphic design, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies.
Email us to apply:
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.