VP of Marketing
Your Role – Inspirational Leader Biased to Action
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Develop customer centered international expansion and growth strategies
- Develop a strategic consumer Growth Roadmap that scales user acquisition and lifecycle marketing through a multi-channel strategy of paid media, strategic partners, SEO/ASO, SEM, social paid/earned, affiliate marketing, email marketing, CRM, mobile, native etc.
- Work closely with our VP of Sales and leverage the knowledge of Sales, Product Marketing, and Product Management to develop a plan to generate leads, opportunities and grow pipeline and bookings/ACV for our enterprise sales team.
- Build disruptive and differentiated content and messaging to create an insight driven experience across the entire customer lifecycle
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to determine and highlight AirDNA’s key differentiators.
- Drive the team to define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multivariate tests. Set the standard for fast A/B testing, experimentation, and iteration to continuously improve performance.
- Manage a website with 500K unique monthly visitors & 250,000 email subscribers to optimize messaging, flows, sign ups, conversions, etc.
- Refine, validate, and standardize core KPIs and operating metrics such as cost per metrics, retention, CAC and LTV. Monitor all metrics and focus on scaling channels and optimizing product engagement and lifetime value.
- Be performance-driven, deeply analytical, comfortable deriving insights and making decisions from data.
- Anticipate upcoming product needs based on company roadmap, and use roadmap to guide content opportunities
- Effectively communicate strategic choices and direction to multiple stakeholders with research, marketing best practices and objective facts
- Ensure message consistency across SEO, e-commerce, PR, paid media, and our SaaS products
- Manage a team of content strategists and product marketers to develop relevant, weekly educational content to drive inbound leads and move folks through conversion funnel
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- 10+ years experience leading a high functioning marketing team
- Have worked on scaling SaaS products with both enterprise and e-commerce components
- Experience building and leading a growth marketing team
- Follow a metrics driven, analytical approach with prior marketing dashboard creation experience
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies, process, and best practices
- Deep experience with SEO, PR and e-mail automation, at least 5-10 years in this area
- Ability to support and drive productivity from distributed teams, while balancing competing priorities
- Have worked with both product and marketing teams at a startup
- Have experience working with in-house and agency teams to develop creative assets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive cash compensation and benefits, the salary range for this position is $150,000 – $200,000
- Meaningful equity upside—we are a small team with no outside investors and want every hire to share in our long term financial success
- Medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Dog-friendly office
- We have a great LoDo office space, a short walk from the Union Station light-rail stop; enjoy coffee, tea, beer, snacks, bike parking and great food and drink nearby.
- 401K Option
The AirDNA Team
At AirDNA, we believe that a diverse team is a key part of building a great company. If you want to work with us, we want to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.